New issue of Journal of Economic Sociology (vol. 17, no 4, 2016)
81th issue of Journal of Economic Sociology (vol. 17, no 4, 2016) has been published.
In this issue:
- interview with Gabriel Abend, The Moral Background Makes the Play of Life Possible;
- new text by Elena Berdysheva, Varying Worth of Crimes in the Eyes of Policemen in Russia;
- new Russian translation of Mathijs de Vaan, Balazs Vedres, and David Stark’s paper, Game Changer: The Topology of Creativity,
- new Russian translation of first chapter of the book by Samuel Bowles, The Moral Economy: Why Good Incentives Are No Substitute for Good Citizens
- review paper by Regina Romanova, Firm Performance: How to Define it, What Affects it and How to Deal with Measurement Challenges;
- and other texts.